Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 18, 2009

And a few more pics...

Allee's 1st "big" boo-boo. She wiped out running down the hallway at my mom's and went face first into the wall (which is textured) This week alone she has gotten a big bruise on her leg-not sure how, wiped out in the tub and gotten a black eye (long story-totally my fault) and biffed it at my sister's today on the driveway and scrapped her chin. She's a little accident prone.

She LOVES to vaccuum! She tries to help me when I do it so I usually bust out "buster" and she helps me :] This is also her new cheesy grin!

Watching fireworks on the 4th-surprisongly she liked them! :]


Jenna and Allee being patriotic!



Shoot-I forgot tho rotate this one, oh well... Anyway, the other morning I looked over and she was licking the syrup off from her plate-what a silly goose!




No comments: