Yes, I know, it has been forever since my last post AGAIN! I don;t know what happened, I got so busy with work and just got out of the habit of posting all the time. Anyway, Allee continues to grow, grow, grow! It has been fun to be home with her this summer and spend more time with her to see her change on a daily basis. She is running all over the place now, is becoming more verbal (says a few words and you can just hear that when she does start talking we are in TROUBLE!), she is really into "play" now-by that I mean more imaginative play like with her farm set or play kitchen, and overall she has her own personality!!!! She has found herself a little attitude as of late. When she wants something, she lets you know it, and when she doesn;t get what she wants, she lets you know that too! :] Her facial expression are hilarious! Beyond that, not much is new. We celebrated Allee's 1st b-day back in May with a family party at Brad's parent's house-she ate some cake but didn;t freak out on it or anything. We also went to the zoo with Brad's family for father's day-Allee was a hoot! She loved the tiger and the monkeys! Overall though it has been a BORING summer since the weather has been so cool. Not many trips to the pool. We do get to GH most weekends and walk the channel, etc... This weekend we helped Wendi and Dave move in with my Mom until their house is done, which is coming along nicely. Nothing too special coming up either-I have a 2-week training for work that I want to go to yet I am sure those will be the 2 warm weeks of summer (and it sort of signals an end to summer too, ya know?) Exciting news is that Wendi is due the end of Aug and my friend Sara B is having her baby the end of July. My friends Ross and Amanda just had a baby boy (Jack Michael)-Congratualtions guys!!!!!! I am so happy for them! And I have 3 other friends who are expecting within the next 3 months as well so it will be baby city!!!! It is so weird to see a newborn and think that was Allee just over a year ago-it is CRAZY how much they grow and change and learn in 1 year! Well, I think that is it-we just keep thanking God for our many blessings (jobs, health, family, and friends) when so many are not as blessed. I hope all is well with you and yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment