Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby, Baby, Babies!!!!!

I just wanted to take a post to say Congratulations to all of my friends and family who have had babies since I have last posted (and hopefully I do not forget anyone-leave me a comment to shame me if I do!) And I am also going to blank on a few middle names-sorry never been my stong point!

July
Jack Michael to Amanda and Ross W
William Cole to Tim and Sara B
Nina to Sara and Craig S

August
Jordyn Paige to Dana and Adam G

September
Garrett Michael to Wendi and Dave K (my nephew!!!!-I will post pics soon)
Alivia to Megan and Ryan D
Lucy to Lisa and Joe B

Wow! So many babies!!!!!! Congratulations to you all! You have been so blessed and I pray God blesses you with many happy, healty years!

No comments: