Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Steps!!!!!




OMG! My baby took her first steps tonight-while it is absolutly cute to see her take 4 wobbly steps I am so not ready for her to be walking-to me it it just one more step away from baby and onward toward toddler but I suppose they must grow up sometime huh?! :] Well, wish us luck as we embark on this next step in the journey of parenthood-I am sure it will bring many funny stories (now I just need to be sure to post them) :]

2 comments:

The Kapenga's said...

LOVE it!!!! Can't wait to squeeze her on Wednesday, Jenna and I both miss her!!!

Jane said...

Sorry I haven't checked in on your blog lately but I hope you are having fun with the walking thing. It is amazing how quickly they grow out of babyhood and into the wonderful mischievious world of toddlers. Have fun!