Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

They grow so fast!







10 month pic



It amazes me all the time how quickly Allee changes and how fast she is learning new things. Sometimes I look at her and I can't help but think she has somehow changed since that last time I looked at her 2 seconds earlier; her face has filled out, she has gotten taller, her hair is longer, etc... She is constantly learning new things too-such a little sponge she is! She is VERY verbal (I know-shocking!), she is into packing and unpacking things-cupboards being her favorite, and she recently learned how to climb the stairs. She also "cruns"-which is what Brad and I call this thing she does is which she crawls REALLY fast and you can hear her hands slapping on the tile and she makes this funny little noise-it's like running while crawling :]








No comments: