Once again I figured Iwould try to take her pictures before paying to have them done. It was a little harder this time bc there is so little natural light this time of the year (especially bc most days we get home as the sun is setting) but I managed to get a few. I ordered them finally today and hopefully they will be here soon. Other than that Allee has been growing like a weed. She actually goes for her 6 month apt this Thursday (yes I know she is closer to 7 than 6 by then but we got off at her 4 month apt bc of the start of school then the Dr had to reschedule). Anyway, she now has her front teeth top and bottom and is getting the top outside 2 and I think maybe even the ones on the outside of those (that would be 8 teeth total!). She is sitting up and playing away now. It is so much fun to watch her grow and discover-we are so blessed! Brad is on a mission to teach her to crawl-it is really cute and we will see. I keep telling him not to rush it bc 1. I will cry (bc she is growing and changing so fast-it makes me sad) and 2. he will have to pick up everything he tends to leave on the floor. I will be sure to post stats later this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is too cute!
Post a Comment