Allee's 1st Halloween was a ball! We started at my Mom's so we could see Jenna before she went to her dad's. Then my Mom and Travis got home and Grandma Boetsma stopped over so she could see her (one less time of taking the costume off and putting it back on! Thanks Gram) Then we headed off to Brad's parents to see them and the cousins, everyone was so cute (Jenna was the cheerleader/Hunter Dale Jr/Hudson a bat/Kennedy the poodle/Allee the flower). THen we rushed home and caught the tail end of trick or treating in the neighborhood (I was so excited to pass out candy since we never had that growing up or at the old house-I am a dork-yes).
Thursday, November 6, 2008
A Fall Flower...
Allee's 1st Halloween was a ball! We started at my Mom's so we could see Jenna before she went to her dad's. Then my Mom and Travis got home and Grandma Boetsma stopped over so she could see her (one less time of taking the costume off and putting it back on! Thanks Gram) Then we headed off to Brad's parents to see them and the cousins, everyone was so cute (Jenna was the cheerleader/Hunter Dale Jr/Hudson a bat/Kennedy the poodle/Allee the flower). THen we rushed home and caught the tail end of trick or treating in the neighborhood (I was so excited to pass out candy since we never had that growing up or at the old house-I am a dork-yes).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment