First, I cannot believe my baby is 5 months old! While she is so much fun it is sort of sad too-before I know it she will be off to school! She is now working on tooth #3-top left and spoon feeding is going pretty good! I LOVE the outfir she has on in the top pics-it was Jenna's and I was so glad Wendi still had it! I had to laugh bc Brad dressed her this AM and I thought for sure the tights would stump him but I came in the room and she had them on! He's learning fast! :] In the last pic, if you cannot read it, her bib says "If you think I'm cute you should see my Dad." Last weekend we stopped at the store and it "appeared" in the cart. He claims she pulled it off the shelf but I find that hard to believe... ;]
Sunday, October 5, 2008
I'm 5 months old!
First, I cannot believe my baby is 5 months old! While she is so much fun it is sort of sad too-before I know it she will be off to school! She is now working on tooth #3-top left and spoon feeding is going pretty good! I LOVE the outfir she has on in the top pics-it was Jenna's and I was so glad Wendi still had it! I had to laugh bc Brad dressed her this AM and I thought for sure the tights would stump him but I came in the room and she had them on! He's learning fast! :] In the last pic, if you cannot read it, her bib says "If you think I'm cute you should see my Dad." Last weekend we stopped at the store and it "appeared" in the cart. He claims she pulled it off the shelf but I find that hard to believe... ;]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment