Last week Sunday we went to Crane's Orchard with Wendi, Dave and Jenna for lunch and to get pumpkins. Since their pumpkin hayrides were done for the season we decided to pick a few apples instead. I was totally pumped as they still had Mutsu apples (my fav) on the trees and the orchard I usually get them from in Fremont was sold out the other day when I went.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Apple Picking
Last week Sunday we went to Crane's Orchard with Wendi, Dave and Jenna for lunch and to get pumpkins. Since their pumpkin hayrides were done for the season we decided to pick a few apples instead. I was totally pumped as they still had Mutsu apples (my fav) on the trees and the orchard I usually get them from in Fremont was sold out the other day when I went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment