Sunday, September 7, 2008
I'm 4 months old...
and I have 2 teeth! Yes, you read right, Allee now has 2 teeth! For awhile she has been drooling and chewing on everything but it got really bad about a week and a half ago. Last weekend we noticed that there was a little white dot where her lower front teeth should be. Sure enough, each day they became more and more white and she now has her two front lower teeth! I tried to take a picture but she kept moving so I will post one as soon as I get a decent one. Other than that, since I have not posted in FOREVER, I am back at work. It is going OK. I am learning how to get us both out the door in the AM, and how to balance getting everything done at night (and letting go of those things that I just don't get to). She has been to daycare 4 days now. The first 2 went great but her teeth and all the changes got the better of her Thursday and Friday and she cried a lot they said (not what a new daycare mom wants to hear-breaks my heart!) I did OK dropping her off, once I handed her over that is. It really helps that there are other teacher's kids there and I know some of the ladies who work there bc I have had their kids in class. Other than that not much is new... oh yeah, she is sleeping through the night now!!!!! (except that I posted it so now she won't) ;] Well I better go plan for tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment