Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

4 Month Checkup

Just a quick update. Yesterday I took Allee for her 4 month checkup. She weighs 16lbs 13oz and is 26 inches long (95th percentile for both)! The Dr says she is a healthy little girl (duh) and everything looks good. There was some concern on my part about the shape of her head but he feels that as she begins to roll more and enjoy spending more time on her tummy/in an exersaucer/etc... that is will fix itself. We also have the go ahead to start spoon feeding cereal (she's had it in her bottle since 2 months) and start stage 1 foods in a few weeks (I will post pics of her first time eating soon). She also had to have shots, which just breaks my heart, but she survived (of course). I know I need to post pics and will try to do so soon. Oh yea, I almost forgot... When I picked Allee up from my Mom so we could go to the Dr apt. Jenna was there too. She said to me "Anut Nae, does Allee need to get stitches?" Odd I thought, maybe she ment shots??? "No honey she doesn't" Her face lit up and she said, "Oh the Dr will just tell you how tall she is?" She was so relieved! I found out later that her cousin just got stitches on his forehead and that was why she asked--smart kid!

1 comment:

The Kapenga's said...

Jenna must take after her mom - haha! Cute post! Glad Allee is healthy and growing like a weed, I need her over here sometime soon :-)