Congratualtions to Dave and Wendi who were married Friday night. Everything was perfect and we had beautiful weather-nice since it was outside! :] It was, of course, bittersweet since my dad was not there but we all made it through. One of my favorite moments was when Jenna and I were looking out the window at all of the people and she looks at me, balls her fists and shakes them and says, "Aunt Nae, I am sooooo excited!" Then she reached up to give me a hug-so cute. Another was watching my brother walk Jenna to the bottom of the steps, the juxtaposition in size was adorable. Yet another, after Travis let go of her hand he told her to run to me up front, she can be shy sometimes and that was a lot of people looking at just her!, anyway she started to run but her sandle caught up in the grass and she tripped. When she looked up I thought for sure the tears were coming and she wouldn;t make it but she just started to pick up the flowers that fell out of her basket and then ran to me--I can't wait to see the pics and video! There are so many other great memories... I pray God blesses these two wonderful people! And Dave and Wendi, thanks for letting Brad and I play such important roles in your special day-we love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment