Today I am oddly thankful for:
-3am feedings
-dirty diapers
-snotty noses
-spit-up
-a crying baby in the car, Target, church...
-worrying about Allee
-the extra "baby fat"
-sleep deprevation
-and all that "stuff"
WHY??? because each of these things means I have a happy, healthy baby at home to love each day and in the past few weeks and months I have been reminded how many people struggle with infertility, miscarriages, pre-term labor, early delivery, frustrating/failed adoptions, and even the death of a child. My prayer is that Brad and I continue to be blessed and that those struggling with these issues may be blessed too...
On a happy note--Congratulations to Pete and Stacey on the birth of a healthy baby boy, Jace Timothy. I hope all the best for them and welcome to parenthood!
On a serious note--a childhood friend and his wife lost their 18 month old daughter in an a freak accident last week. Please keep the Busscher and Frieling families in your thoughts and prayers as they grieve and embark on the road ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
D -
Thanks for reminding me what is important (and to be thankful for what God gives us!). I can't believe I am going to say this, but I am thankful for morning sickness because it means the baby is more than likely healthy! I am thankful for my happy and healthy family, and my awesome friends! :)
Post a Comment