Allee is so blessed to have lots of cousins already. That being said, it has been fun to see them all interact. Jenna has been a hoot (for those that know her you can already imagine)! Yesterday we were at my mom's house. Jenna was going to play out on the deck and Allee was in the swing. On her way out the door Jenna told Allee (with finger pointed matter of factly) that she (Allee) was not going outside and she could not cry or be sassy!
On Tues. Elaine watched Allee while I got my haircut. She also watches Hunter (4yrs), Hudson (8months), and Kennedy (3 months) on Tues (full house-brave woman!) As I was packing Allee up in the carseat Hunter was hanging around us. I asked him how he liked all these new babies at grandma's house. He gave me a sheepish look and and told me "not so much". The honest innocence of a child--Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment