So last night my mom somehow ended up taking Allee for the night. We were at a pigroast celebrating my cousin Mitch's upcoming wedding and Brad and Mom were joking around. Before I know it I am checking her diaper bag to see what we need to get at the store (one pitfall living in Coopersville-not close enough to quick run home and back). Anyway, last night I left her overnight for the first time and what does she do?! Sleeps through the night! When we got to my Mom's house this morning I asked how she did and my Mom gets this shitty grin on her face-I looked at Brad and said "she slept through the night!" My mom just laughed. Well, here is for hoping it was not just a grandma thing and she sleeps all night tonight.
Other than that she is growing like a weed and starting to smile a lot. I have to upload the pics on my camera before I can post new ones-and that is the one thing I really hate to do (upload pics). I will try to make work of it tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment