Monday, December 15, 2008
It's been so long...
So I have been a blogging delinquint-and I apologize. I have been crazy busy with the end of the trimester at school and now I have 3 preps, 1 brand new, 1 I have taught before but it has been a while, and 1 I just taught last tri. Thank goodness for my good friend Sara who floats me plans for History to use! Sara, you rock! Beyond that, Allee was baptised the Sunday after Thanksgiving. She did so good and we are so blessed. We pray God continues to bless us as we raise her. Allee also had pink eye-YUCK! Suprisingly (knock on wood) neither Brad nor I have gotten it. I also did her 7 month pic/Christmas pics. She is getting so big and is so fun! She is getting 2 more teeth (total of 8 now) and is close to crawling. I will post individual event pics soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment